Marketingland Guest Post
Everything a CMO needs to know about video marketing in 2018
Contributor for Marketingland, Allen Martinez provides an overview of the why and how of video marketing, including an important primer on how you can get started. Video marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools online right now, and its getting more popular every day. To boost your online campaign with the most effective ROI you can get with a marketing tool, video cannot be ignored. The year of 2018 is also set to be the year that even more small players in the online business world will be getting into video and dominating the scene.
Video marketing stats: Why you should care about video
Still not convinced that a video campaign could be just what you need to jumpstart your marketing efforts? Take a look at some of the statistics gathered by Wyzowl in a December 2017 survey of 570 marketing professionals and consumers:
- 81 percent of businesses use video as a marketing tool (up from 63 percent in 2017).
- 85 percent of businesses regard video as an important part of their marketing strategy (up from 82 percent in 2017).
- 95 percent of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
- 81 percent of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
- Where both video and text are available on the same page, 72 percent of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service.
Read the Marketingland article “Everything a CMO needs to know about video marketing in 2018” to see how deep it really goes.
Allen Martinez is the Founder of Noble Digital is a creative-performance partner that helps growth companies translate their vision into an integrated marketing strategy that performs. Learn more about Allen Martinez here.
Learn More About My Company